martedì 11 ottobre 2011

Let’s Fall in <3

Hi everyone…

finally Autumn has arrived, yesterday evening I even light my fireplace!!!I’m not a summer person… my ideal evening is stretching out on the couch reading a good book with a cup of hot tea while the fire is crackling in the fireplace, so cozy!!!!

This is my card for the new Deep Ocean Challenge…”Falls Colours”, perfect for this new season!!!!

IMG_5932

As always I colored the Tilda with my distress ink pads and I put some glossy and stickles on the rose. I cut out the flowers and the leaves with my Slice.

IMG_5935

Hope you like it…happy Fall!!!

With this card I entered:

Just Magnolia Anything goes with coffee and cream

4 commenti:

Louise ha detto...

Hi Kyanos!

This is so gorgeous! I can tell you are an autumn lass beacuse this cute card is so amazing. You work really well with any color but I can see you like these :) Stunning choice of Tilda and loads of pretty details.
Love the sentiment :)

Hugs

Anne H. ha detto...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
Anne

Franz♥ ha detto...

Bella, bella, Kyanos! I tuoi colori autunnali donano davvero a questa Tildina!

Hugz, Fra.

Patty Sue 2 ha detto...

I love your mix of colors and the image is sooooo cute! Your flowers are wonderful!