giovedì 26 gennaio 2012

happy- belated- SPARKLE Challenge!!!


hi everyone…
today I’m posting my card for the new Deep Ocean Challenge… and the theme this fortnight  is….
Sparkle
here is my card…
CIMG0763
CIMG0767CIMG0764

I colored this cute and funny Tilda with my color pencils and decorated it with stickles and lots of rhinestones!!!
hope you like it!!!

I’m so sorry for my delay but these days go so fast that I realized I have no time for anything (did I mention I started a new school –Bakery and Pastry- in November? we've started practice few weeks ago…and so now I spend 8 hours a day among croissant, pizza, Italian bread, cookies and so on!!!
here some photos:

photo 3(1)photo 2photo 4(1)photo 1

2 commenti:

Franz♥ ha detto...

Ciao Cinzia! La card è bellissima, piena di colore e allegria!

E il resto...mamma una vera sofferenza per una poveretta che DEVE iniziare una dieta!!!

Buona giornata, Fra.

Lory (Loryquilt) ha detto...

Tutto bellissimo!!! Per non parlare di quello che porti a casa ad assaggiare!!!!!!!!