mercoledì 4 gennaio 2012

Shabby Chic…

hi everyone…
today I want to show you my latest card. I made it for my niece’s friend’s Birthday and what a perfect occasion then the new super cool Deep Ocean Challenge…
CIMG0750
This time I try to use no-watercolor pencils in a very Alberto’s style…(well, at least I try…!!!) thanks darling for borrowed to me yours and for your coloring tips!!!!
CIMG0753                CIMG0754
all you have to do now is going to the other wonderful DT Blogs for some inspirations do some amazing shabby chic project!!!!
ciao
with this card I entered:
Simply Magnolia: Celebrate!
Magnolia-licious Highlites: Anything Goes

4 commenti:

sara ha detto...

beautiful card love your colouring thanks so much for joining us at simply magnolia this week
hugs sara x x x

Distressed Miss ha detto...

Wow hunny this is absolutely gorgeous, I love all the details and your colouring looks amazing.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Anonimo ha detto...

hi i am follower of your blog filled of beautifull cards!

Welcome to my blog

tine

Janiel/ janny ha detto...

Beautiful!! Love all of the details and the blues is wonderful...

Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious Highlites anything goes this month. hugs...