giovedì 29 marzo 2012

Deep Ocean… Masking or use more than one stamp

 

hi everyone…

today I’m gonna show you the card I made for the latest Deep Ocean Challenge, Masking or use more than one stamp…

CIMG0827

CIMG0830

I just love Magnolia trees… In these days you can see them all in bloom, and I love to see some beautiful flowers after a long grey winter!!!!!

As always, I colored this image with my colored pencils.

so jump to the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog, see the beautiful cards made by the other DT Members and join us: we’re looking forward to seeing  your creations!!!!!

with This card I entered:

Magnolia Down Under: # 19 Bingo (Polka Dots- Flowers- Ribbon)

4 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

Che card meravigliosa. I timbri che hai usato sono bellissimi e adoro come li hai colorati.
Francy

Jane ha detto...

This is so gorgeous! I love the grass and flowers you've created around Tilda and gorgeous colour scheme! thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges, hugs, Jane x

Kruemel ha detto...

How beautiful! I love this little scene you created, your coloring is amazing. And all the details and decorations go together with the image perfectly.

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Sassy Scrapper ha detto...

Gorgeous card my dear. You masking is fabulous.
Hugs Bonnie