martedì 23 ottobre 2012

new Deep Ocean Challenge

hi girls,
how are you?
I'm still struggling with my internet connection so a quick post while I'm at my sister's house using hers...!!!
today it's time for another Deep Ocean Challenge...
this time we'd like to see some


here is my banner, ready for my winter door wreath!!!


a super sweet Edwin (and a little clumsy, as I am...!!!) to welcome my guests



as always I colored him with my pastel colors...


hope you like it, and check out the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog and enter at this wonderful challenge...
hugs

3 commenti:

Anne ha detto...

Edwin looks so great! Love your coloring, he really looks like he has been out skiing!
Great banner, lovely colors and details.

Hugs, Anne.

Eulalia ha detto...

What a beautiful colouring!! Ehi ma posso dirtelo in italiano? La tua colorazione è particolare ed unica, hai un modo tutto tuo di miscelare i colori e scegliere le sfumature... like it very much!!
Quali pastelli usi? Perché usi pastelli, vero?
Bravissima e... grazie per aver condiviso con noi su DOC, ahahahahah, birbantella che sono, non si prende in giro una "collega DT"!! ;D
xoxoxo Eulalia (ma anche Lalla!)

Anne ha detto...

Gorgeous image and coloring, love the flag shape and lace. :)

Hugs, Anne.