domenica 28 agosto 2011

recycle…

hi everyone…

how’s is going your Sunday? hope everything is ok!!!

yesterday evening I made this recycle art attack to celebrate the second Magnolia Ink’s birthday!!!!

I have this empty sugar tin and I try to make an alterate tin to put my baking soda…

photo 1 (3)-2

photo 2 (3)-2

it’s nothing special, just paper, spellbinder, chalkboard, ribbon, lace and one of my favorite Tilda…

I made an organza flower (on the lid) and three little organza buds on the side.

photo 5 (3)-2photo 4 (3)-2

with this I entered TOMIC #12 Recycle

 

hope you like it…

ciao

p.s. I’m really sorry for those bad bad mobile phone photos… I really need to find out where the camera battery charger is…!!!!

2 commenti:

Manu ha detto...

Ma che bello questo barattolone alterato!!
Adoro la carta che hai utilizzato e bellissimo il giro di pizzo nel coperchio.
Un abbraccio.
Manu

Alberto ha detto...

Ciao zia...

bellissima creazione come al solito....il tuo altered è meraviglioso, senza parlare della colorazione della tilda che è stupenda!
un abbraccio, Alby