giovedì 1 settembre 2011

Back to school…

Hi everyone…

today I made a bookmark with this cute Writing Tilda:

nib (1)



I drew a feather on a heavy cardstock and I placed a piece of wire in the middle. On a light brown paper I made a background with a script stamp and butterfly stamp, I cut it with the same feather shape and glued it on the heavy cardstock.

nib (3)

to add an extra vintage feeling, I used a real metal nib and I melted some sealing wax and then impressed it with a fleur-de-lis. A lace bow and some pearls complete the bookmark, ready to be use for all the books I’m going to study this year…

hope you like it…

with this I entered

TOMIC # Back to School + Metal

5 commenti:

Alberto ha detto...

Oh, ma è per me?!
Grazie mille!!!!

adorabile tilda, mi piacciono i colori, mi piace lla forma, la colorazione, la cornice, gli abbellimenti e tutto il resto.
cosiderato che le foto non rendono come dalla realtà, stai attenta a quando me lo mostri, forse non lo ritroverai *fischietta*

hugs xx

Unknown ha detto...

wow...your bookmark looks amazing...I really love the vintage look! :D
hugs
Clelia

Manu ha detto...

B-E-L-L-I-S-S-I-M-O!!
Un progetto favoloso... la piuma, i colori, gli abbellimenti.
Concordo con Alberto, se le foto non rendono (e già è spettacolare!!) pensa dal vivo che meraviglia!
Bravissima.
Un abbraccio grande.
manu

Giò ha detto...

assolutamente adorabile!!!!!
hugs, Giò

Rosarita ha detto...

baeutiful work