martedì 13 settembre 2011

ARRR!!!

 

Hi everyone…

this fortnight  The Deep Ocean Challenge has an amazing and super easy challenge: LACE

hope to see there all your wonderful creations…

this is my card:

CIMG0588

CIMG0592

 

 

CIMG0594

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love the pirate Edwin…he’s so cute!!! I colored him with Distress ink pads and then I burnt the paper to get that old-torn-pirate-feel look…!!! I drew a pirate map -and burnt it, too- and I made some flowers with a piece of lace and a punch. Finally I added a piece of shell broke down with my handy hammer!!

hope you like it!!

baci

 

With this card I entered:

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge: Fall Colors

4 commenti:

Franz♥ ha detto...

Ciao cara! Te la commento anche qua perché questa card mi piace davvero tanto, è così piena di tanti piccoli particolari...

Un abbraccio e buona giornata, Fra.

Patty Sue 2 ha detto...

I do like! This is so beautiful (even if it is a guy) I love all the detail you have added!

Franz♥ ha detto...

Commento anche qua questa fantastica card così piena di dettagli e fantasia, bravissima!

Fra.

Inkypinkydelights ha detto...

WOW this is gorgeous! thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave such a lovely much appreciated comment! Judy x