martedì 27 settembre 2011

Happy Birthday

 

hi everyone…

today is Tuesday and it’ time for a new challenge at The Deep Ocean

this fortnight the theme is Happy Birthday… it couldn’t be easier!!!!

this is my card:

CIMG0624

CIMG0623CIMG0620

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love this fairy Tilda… she is adorable and I drool over longed haired Tildas (right, Alberto?!)!!! I painted her with distress pads, as usual, and I added some glitter on her skin, dress and wings for a more fairy look. I applied some gold leaf on the trumpet and some glossy on the bubbles. I used BasicGrey paper (Cappella and Green at Heart Collections) as background, a Making Memories ticket, some pearls, a lace and an old metal button. The white I-don’t-know-how-to-name-it something (maybe a frame?) on the top was cut with Slice Elite (Bravissimo Design Card).

 

Hope you like it!!

with this card I entered BasicGrey Challenge: Pink and Brown

Posta un commento