martedì 27 settembre 2011

Happy Birthday

 

hi everyone…

today is Tuesday and it’ time for a new challenge at The Deep Ocean

this fortnight the theme is Happy Birthday… it couldn’t be easier!!!!

this is my card:

CIMG0624

CIMG0623CIMG0620

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love this fairy Tilda… she is adorable and I drool over longed haired Tildas (right, Alberto?!)!!! I painted her with distress pads, as usual, and I added some glitter on her skin, dress and wings for a more fairy look. I applied some gold leaf on the trumpet and some glossy on the bubbles. I used BasicGrey paper (Cappella and Green at Heart Collections) as background, a Making Memories ticket, some pearls, a lace and an old metal button. The white I-don’t-know-how-to-name-it something (maybe a frame?) on the top was cut with Slice Elite (Bravissimo Design Card).

 

Hope you like it!!

with this card I entered BasicGrey Challenge: Pink and Brown

6 commenti:

Anne ha detto...

Wooow, this is a georgeus card! Fantatic coloring, and so many lovely details. :)

Cinzia C. ha detto...

Bellissima card, sia i colori delle carte che quello del timbro...
Hugs
Cinzia

Lin ha detto...

Hi Cinzia, welcome to the ABC Team, I'm very much looking forward to working with you.

Lin xx

Victoria ha detto...

wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
this is amazing work ador eit totally especially the blue into purple on the wings x

Unknown ha detto...

Ciao cinzia, che bella questa card per il Deep Ocean. Ho visto che sei nel Dt di Abc challenge, sono molto contenta che ci siano anche delle italiane e ti faccio un grosso in bocca al lupo per questa avventura.
Francy

Inkypinkydelights ha detto...

Another lovely one! I just love everything about it! You have such a lovely blog! Judy x