domenica 27 novembre 2011

C is for… Christmas!!!!!

Hi everyone…

how are you today? I’m good but a little busy… I’ve started a new school and now it’s quite a challenge to accomplish all my tasks… I need to reschedule all my days!!!! well, next week I’ll have more free time…I’m going to spend it all on internet… I miss you, guys!!!

anyway… this is what I made for this fortnight Deep Ocean Challenge

“C is for…” Christmas

CIMG0690

CIMG0692

one of the sweetest Tilda I’ve ever painted… with a bunch of flowers, snow flakes and pearls!!!!

hope you like it…

hugs

2 commenti:

Lory (Loryquilt) ha detto...

Proprio bella ! E quel timbro devo dire che è veramente carino ! Sarà per i cuori? LOL Baci

Cindy :) ha detto...

wow beautiful card, I totally love Magnolia stamps, but don't have any...YET! LOL
ty for stopping by my blog to check out my sleigh and for your kind compliment :) have a great day