martedì 15 novembre 2011

D is for…

hi everyone…. it’s time for another ABC Challenge… this fortnight the theme is….

D is for Dazzle

it’s a super fun theme, isn’t it? so girls… this is what I made…

CIMG0567-2

CIMG0564-2

the Hydrangea flower was colored whit distress ink pads. For the butterflies I use a Martha Stewart punch, then I put a couple of Spellbinders labels (the big one embossed with a Cuttlebug polka dots embossing folder) a ribbon and a lace.

Maybe you can’t see all the glitters and stickles and rhinestones I put on it (bad picture, I know Sad smile) but I can tell you it’s quite dazzling!!!!

 

 

so, let’s go to the ABC blog and joining us … we’re looking forward to seeing all your dazzling creations!!!!!

bye bye Smile

4 commenti:

Distressed Miss ha detto...

Such a beautiful card Cinzia, I love the beautiful flower.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

BA ha detto...

é bellissima mia cara
a presto
xoxo BA

Hobby Musician Keyboard ha detto...

Dear Kyano,
I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
Many Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Lin ha detto...

Cinzia this is beautiful. I love the brilliant way you have shaded the hydrangea, just like they look for real.

Lin