giovedì 15 dicembre 2011

F is for Frosty…brrr!!!!

hi everyone, how you doin’?

it’s already the 15th of December… only 10 days till Christmas…!!!

it’s time for another ABC Challenge, this fortnight is…

F for Frosty

this is what I made: a shabby frame with a little 3D winter landscape…

CIMG0714 

CIMG0709CIMG0716

for the tree I use the pattern from this wonderful project, I simply re-sized it, stamped the cardstock with a Hero Arts background stamp and sew them.

I colored the Tildas with distress ink pads, handwrite the Noel sentiment and put some stickles on it. a bunch of snowflakes ( and a Tim Holtz snowflakes border) and that’s it!!! I finished it late at night and I had to take the photo right away…sorry, it looks so flat!!!! maybe I should take the pictures again…!!!

hope you like it…

hugs

1 commento:

Lory (Loryquilt) ha detto...

Ma quanto bella è questa cornice! Mi piace un sacco il contrasto tra il legno e le immagini bianche!!! Bravissima!