giovedì 22 dicembre 2011

Warm Wishes

 

hi everyone…

Are you busy with your last minute holiday organization or did you have already arranged everything? well, I have to do –almost- everything and I super worry about it… I hope to have enough time to do what I planned… we’ll see!!!!

this fortnight Deep Ocean challenge is perfect for showing up our holiday decorations cause the theme is…

Warm Wishes

and what I made is a little tag!!!

CIMG0725

 

this time I colored my Tilda with watercolor pencil and just added a little bit of stickles here and there.

But I can’t decide where I can put it…maybe on the Wreath right next to the reindeer…

CIMG0719

 

…or on my advent table centerpiece…

CIMG0726

 

or maybe on my –other- heart shape little wreath…

CIMG0727

well… I really don’t know where I can put it… I think I’m going to take it for myself and I will use it as a bookmark for my Holiday’s reading!!!

Hope you like it…

I wish you all a Merry Crafty Christmas and a Happy full of new ideas Year…

ciao ciao

1 commento:

Cinzia C. ha detto...

Tanti auguri di Buon Natale anche a te e a tutti i tuoi cari!!!

Big hugs
Cinzia