venerdì 22 giugno 2012

Welcome summer!!!!

hi everyone…

it’s time for another Deep Ocean Challenge and this time we want to celebrate Summer, so…

WELCOME SUMMER!!

here is my card:

CIMG0958CIMG0959CIMG0960

a cute Tilda with a blue flower, some butterflies and a Sunburst Ribbon.

I made the flower cameo with a air-dry sort of clay, it was an experiment but I like it very much… next time I’ll try to color it… we’ll see!!!

with this card I entered:

Magnolia Down Under: #151 Bingo (Sentiment - Tilda - Ribbon)

Just Magnolia: Summer colors

3 commenti:

Franz♥ ha detto...

Ciao Cinzia! Fantastica questa tag per il Deep Ocean, fantastica anche la colorazione!

Un abbraccio, Fra.

Debbie Pamment ha detto...

This is just FABULOUS! Love the textures, colours and detailing.
Thanx so much for playing BINGO this week with us at MDUC.
xXx

marzia ha detto...

CIAOOOOO! Caspita only english??? OMG!!! Povera me ignorante... Ho visto un sacco di belle figure però ;)
Ho visto anche l'angolo ricette, perfetto per mio marito, forse riesco a disintossicarlo dalla sorella Parodi.
Grazie ancora di tutto, chissà, magari ci ricontreremo...
bye