domenica 1 luglio 2012

SURPRISE!!!! a new ABC Challenge!!!

hi everyone!

It’s very hot today, summer is hitting with an unbearable 45 *C (113*F!!!), I’m melting but I still have fingers to tap this post… because

today it’s time for another ABC Challenge… hurray!!!!

and the theme is very simple and easy…

SURPRISE!!!!

this is my card

CIMG0968

A male card, made for my wonderful nephew Alberto

CIMG0971 I colored this lovely Sam (StampFairy) with my colored pencils, love it!!! so cute and very easy to colored!!!

then I decorated with a burlap heart , some swirls and a big blue flower!!!!

CIMG0973

Hope you like it!!!

hugs

Cinzia

2 commenti:

Distressed Miss ha detto...

Wow Cinzia this is gorgeous, great chose of DP's and embellies and your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs
Clare
xx

Jenn ha detto...

Your coloring is so gorgeous, I'm so jealous! and I love that heart and flower!