domenica 15 luglio 2012

two by two

Hi everyone,

today it’s time for another ABC Challenge and this fortnight the theme is:

T for Two by two!!!

very easy: You have to use two of something and tell us what it is…

this is my card:

 

CIMG0981

CIMG0983

as you can see I used two flowers, two swirls, two labels, two pink strings and the image –a lovely Paper Shelter digi-  has two picture (the sweet girl and the cake)!!!!

CIMG0984

as always I colored the image with my color pencils and I add some stickles on the cake and on her apron and chef hat!!!

and now I’d like to show you another thing I made that goes two by two…

Whoopie Pies!!!! I made those for my nephews last week and they are delicious!!!! stay tuned for the recipe card!!!!

whoopies

 

so, girls, we’re waiting for your creations on the ABC Challenge Blog

see ya!!!

baci

1 commento:

Anne ha detto...

Wow, you do some amazing coloring!
I am a follower as of right NOW!
Great card, adorable image and such lovely details.

Hugs, Anne.