mercoledì 4 luglio 2012

Sea of Love

Hi everyone!!!!
today I'd like to share with you this little tag made for the new Deep Ocean Challenge



as you can see from my last posts, I'm experimenting a lot because I'm trying to improve my coloring... I bought new colored pencils, I'm trying new coloring techniques and I'm making lots of learning mistakes!!!!!!! (not to mention the summer heat... not a friend of mine!!!!)
... well, this is an experiment, for sure... It is not like I wanted but... anyway... here she is... my little mermaid!!!

so, girls... join us at The Deep Ocean Challenge and share your creations... we're looking forward to seeing them!!!
baci

1 commento:

Lory (Loryquilt) ha detto...

Ma che bella sirenetta!!! Ti sta per caso venendo la voglia di andare al mare?? Lol . Proprio bella qui tutti imparano a colorare e io faccio solo schifezze!!! Complimenti Baci