mercoledì 26 settembre 2012

more than two…


hi everyone…
today it’s time for another fabulous Deep Ocean Challenge and this time it’s
super easy, right?
to celebrate the international book week here my new bookmark…
CIMG1108
CIMG1111
I love corner bookmark so easy to make and so fun to decorate… and I love this little fall Tilda. I colored her with my pencils and then watercolored a little bit.
for the international book week, here the rules: Grab the closest book to you, turn to page 52, post the 5th sentence as your status. Don't mention the title. Copy the rules as part of your status.
and here is my quotation:
Perhaps my face explained she’d misconstrued, that I’d not wanted advice but congratulations: her mouth shifted from a yawn into a smile.”

1 commento:

Alberto ha detto...

ammazza che segnalibro! la colorazione è super wow, ma come lo hai fatto questo effetto? fantastico!
...e bello il mascheramento del topo! AHAHAH :D

baciiiiiii