lunedì 1 ottobre 2012

my super cute nephew turns 5…


Hi everyone…
it’s already October and in a few days my nephew Francesco turns 5…!!! my sister and I are planning for his birthday party, I think we’re going to make a Angry Bird theme party (he’s favorite game of this days…!) but we’ll see…lots of things to do!!!
at least I have already made his card…
and this is for the new ABC Challenge…
CIMG1112

I love this Stampfairy stamp, it’s very very cute… a Teddy Bear sitting over a toy box… supercute, I think Francesco will love it… I’m sure I will have to print some of this images for him… He loves to color images, my sister’s house walls are carpeted with colored dinosaurs, motorcycles and all sorts of cardmaking stamps!!!!
CIMG1115
as Francesco, I colored it with my pencils and I add my nephew’s name on the box!
baci

1 commento:

Alberto ha detto...

ciao zia zietta!

ma che bella questa card! so che anche se tu hai scritto francesco la hai fatta per me...
ahaha
bellissima la colorazione e la color combo è fantastica! ci starebbe davvero bene in camera mia! buahah

baci!