martedì 1 novembre 2011

Crochet Flower

Hi
it’s the First of November and it’s time for another ABC Challenge!!!!
this time was a little of a challenge for me as this fortnight theme is Crochet Flower and I’d never crocheted before…!!!this is one of the reason why I loved making this card… the challenge theme gave me the opportunity of learning something new… (thanks to my Sister, who brought me a wonderful book, YouTube and Pinterest, of course!!!) these are my very first flowers… they’re not perfect… I really need to practice!!! I saw wonderful flower shawls… I think I’m going to make me one someday!!!!
well, let’s go back to the Challenge… as I said this fortnight the theme is Crochet Flowers… and this what I've made:
CIMG0633
CIMG0635CIMG0636
I kept it quite simple as I put lots of crochet flowers on it… just a paper on the background, a lace, a ribbon, some pearls and a couple of tickets. I colored the Flirty Anya (from The Greeting Farm) with Distress ink pads and I put a  little bit of glossy on her flower.
so, if you like to crochet or you love to learn something new or simply you see a marvelous crochet flower on your favorite crafty shop… let’s join us at ABC Challenge and have fun!!!! for a bit of inspiration check out the wonderful cards the other DT members made for this challenge and share you love to them!!!!
bye bye

1 commento:

Patty Sue 2 ha detto...

I just can't help but smile everytime I look at your card. Love the colors and your color is fantastic!