martedì 8 novembre 2011

Vintage!!!!

hi everyone…. how are you today? is everything ok?
I hope so…
today it’s time for another Deep Ocean Challenge… this time is
Vintage
isn’t it great? it’s one of my favorite challenges so far…
this is what I made…
CIMG0663
it’s  a door hanger I made for my front door… it says “I’m in the Garden” on one side and
CIMG0660
“I’m at my Sister’s” on the other…
so, If you couldn’t find me at home, you would know where I am!!!!
CIMG0667CIMG0665

go and check what the other fabulous DT member made for this challenge and share you love to them…
hugs

4 commenti:

Louise ha detto...

Hi hunni :)
Auw, this is utterly gorgeous, sweetie! I loved it when I saw it in our dt blog and it´s just gets better here in a bigger pic :)
Stunning sign!

Hugs

Unknown ha detto...

è splendida!!!!!!!davvero bella, brava!
Clelia

Cinzia C. ha detto...

Ciao Kianos,
scrivo solo qui per motivi di tempo ma il tuo lavoro è davvero bello, originale e... vintage!!!
A presto e tante belle cose
Cinzia

Lory (Loryquilt) ha detto...

Stupenda ! Te l'ho detto anche di persona è veramente bellissima e decisamente pratica!!! Baci